2010 has been creatively named "the year after 2009". It's said that in that year we will be flying in cars and stuff, based on movies, like, back in the 1960's and stuff like that.
But back in the 1960's everyone was high on pot so why would it matter anyway. You can't blame them for thinking what they did. It's not they're fault they're probably retarded.
Things that will probably happen, based on many scientific studies Edit
- Billy Joel's bald haircut will dissolve all the wigs he wears because his hairstyle is "contageous".
- Obama will have his second year of pregnancy in the United States. I don't know about those other less important countries out there in the world.
- Cars might rule the world, but the scientists are still trying to figure out if that's for real or not. No one knows yet.
- It'll be just two years until the 2012 doomsday prediction will be proved wrong.
- If anything else happens, I'll let you know