The word spring may refer to:
- Spring (nature) - a natural aspect of the earth which adults who don't know what to appreciate decide to look at for years so they can spend their time doing something at least mildly useful.
- Spring (bouncy thing) - something that elevates the person or object into the air so far that he/she hits the sky and gets mad, taking out a gun and shooting random people on the ground before falling and dying on the ground beneath them.
- Spring (season) - the season, spring, in which many storms arrive. We may be in spring right now if you are reading this within the months March - June.
- Spring (R.A.P. song) - this sound includes 'spring' which can be fun to say in the middle of a sentence.
- This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.