Utah is the state in which nothing happens. The sky is constantly blue, and the temperature stays at 94.5 degrees 24 hours a day. The people there always wear overalls, no shirt, and a cap that says Im Stoopid, which is always the color esparagus.
Utah has no important history, as people tend to think of Utah as "one of those middle states that's, like, a part of some unoffical cult or something.
- There are no gas stations in Utah.
- Despite the fact that there are actually 51 states in the United States, no one counts Utah because it is not officially a state.
- Utah is shaped like two boxes stacked up on top of each other.
- People in Utah always spend their time watching the Weather Channel.
- Utah is the only state that didn't participate in the Civil War. It was unsure whether to lean towards the north or south, and no one knew it existed then anyways.
- No one has gone to Utah to find out if it really exists.
- The man who named Utah was very short, ironically.
See also Edit
Countries – America · Canada · China · Germany · Mexico
States – California · New York · Utah
Cities – Atlanta · Denver · Detroit · Las Vegas · Los Angeles · New York City
Places – Home · Times Square · Walmart
Related articles – Pop culture · 2012 doomsday prediction · The end of the world · Franco DePatchio